Terms & Conditions
These Websites are offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. By using these Websites, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Websites.
- Use our resources in your classroom, homeschool, group (Guides, Scouts, Sunday School etc), public library or school library, or with a child in your care.
- Link to the home page or any webpage on this site.
- Pin things to Pinterest.
You may not:
- Share any content from Nannusays (including but not limited to text, craft ideas, photos, illustrations).
- Share your login details.
- Republish any content from this site on other websites or blogs. Please share a link to the page the activity is found on instead.
- Include our activities, photos, images or printables in your e-book, magazine, book, newsletter, newspaper, booklet or other document.
- Sell any content from this site in digital or printed form.
All material on this Website either belongs to or is licensed to us by our Affiliates, and should be treated as if belonging to us. Material on this Website must not be copied, reproduced, published or republished, posted, uploaded, distributed or transmitted, modified, manipulated or reverse engineered. Any use of the material on this site must be for personal, non-commercial use. Unauthorised use of material on this Website as detailed above constitutes a breach of copyright and associated intellectual property rights. Competitions featured on our website are subject to our Competition Terms and Conditions.
Where our Website requires you to register, you must provide accurate and complete information. It is your responsibility to ensure that such information is up to date, and we accept no liability in the case of out-of-date information. You must not divulge your password to anyone. Each registration is for one user only. If you have reason to believe that the security of your account has been affected, please contact us immediately. We reserve the right to contact you by email, as provided at the time of registration, regarding your use of any interactive areas of the Website.
We have no control over the information and material posted on our interactive areas, but we reserve the right to edit, move and remove posts as necessary to keep the interactive areas safe for other users.
Users are asked not to:
- use posts in any interactive areas to advertise goods or services;
- make posts or comments that are libellous, indecent, abusive, threatening, or infringe the copyright or other rights of third parties;
- post messages which contain illegal or otherwise unlawful material;
- post messages which contain viruses or code which may cause damage to another user’s computer software or equipment, or impair the functionality of the Website;
- impersonate or misrepresent any third parties.
We cannot guarantee the reliability, accuracy or impartiality of any messages posted, and as such we request that you do not rely in any way on anything posted on our interactive areas, and that you accept all risks associated with use of these interactive areas. Users should not rely upon any of the content of this Website as constituting advice, recommendations or agreements.
We reserve the right to remove your registration if you do not comply with the above guidelines, in order to keep our Website safe and reliable for other users.
Liabilities, Warranties and Indemnities:
Our Website is provided on an ‘as is’ basis, without any express or implied warranty of any kind. We do not warrant that our Website will be error-free, or that any of the material therein is accurate.
We provide no warranty in respect of our sites, our content, our software or our services; we disclaim all liability connected with use of this Website to the extent permitted at law. Your use of this Website constitutes your acceptance to indemnify us against anything that arises out of a breach by you of these Terms and Conditions.
We are not liable to users of third party content, material or websites for inconsequential or incidental damages such as loss of profits or loss of privacy. We cannot be responsible for errors in any advertising or promotional material that appears on our Website, although we would be grateful if you would notify us, should you notice any errors in any such material.
General Legal Terms:
Should any part of these Terms and Conditions be found to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable at law, then that part shall be severed from the Terms and Conditions to the extent that it is invalid or unenforceable, and its severance shall not affect the rest of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain enforceable at law.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law, and all disputes arising from them shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of English courts.
In the event of any of the Terms and Conditions or part thereof being found to be illegal and/or unenforceable, that finding shall not affect the enforceability of the remainder of the Terms and Conditions.
Changes to Terms
The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change the Terms under which the Website is offered. The most current version of the Terms will supersede all previous versions. The Company encourages you to periodically review the Terms to stay informed of our updates.